WINTER BOOTS

20:11


The heavy snow-fall we've been experiencing this past week has finally reached its end. However, now comes the worst part- ice. All throughout this week, I have been faced with the dangerous challenge of getting to and from school without falling flat on my face. Thankfully, I have succeeded, although there have been several slips here and there. I must say, I've done pretty well considering 90% of the pavements are completely iced over which make me seriously think of investing in a pair of ice skates.

But every cloud has a silver lining and in this case: boots. School has allowed us to wear our boots into school instead of our normal black shoes which has been fabulous to say the very least. My feet are kept toasty all throughout the day and it's nice to see a bit of personality added to our boring, standard school uniform. With this in mind, I thought i'd show you just some of the boots people have been wearing throughout the week. I hope you enjoy!


UGGS: Probably the warmest option due to the woolly lining on the inside and they must be so comfortable too! I'm not quite sure whether these would protect you from water, however I'm told you can get a waterproof spray.


WELLIES: The most waterproof option you can go with. I love the colour of Eleanor's Hunters and Imara's HSM wellies are so awesome.


CONVERSE: Not really 'boots' but we get away with it. All the cool kids wear these although I'm not quite sure how practical they are...


DOC MARTENS: What myself (left) and my best friend Rachel wear. I feel that these are the safest option as the grip on the sole is crazy. They are also quite waterproof and hard wearing so for me, they are a great all-rounder. Hoorah!



What do you wear in the snow or what are your favourite winter boots? Comment below!

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Love this boots post!
    The pics are so orginal!
    I still need to get dr martens, I want a pair that is used, cause they are too hard when they are new :P
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! yes, they are quite hard when they are new but you soon get used to them if you wear them as much as me. buying a used pair is a great idea too!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. great boots! ' kisses!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore my (really unattractive) wellies for a while, then moved on to my convereses!! Great post - I love the two boots at the bottom! <3
    Lovely post!!
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your shoe collection is fabulous! I've been wanting a pair of Docs for so long now, but am unsure about what colour. I'll probably settle for black in the end :) Thank you so much for leaving your amazing comment on my blog, I really appreciate it <3
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i guess black would probably be the best option if you're unsure because they go with everything :) you're welcome!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love your doc martens!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun collection of shoes dear. i love motorcycle boots the most.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/ xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and that's pretty cool!

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. What a great collection of shoes! I love ugg boots, they are so warm & snuggly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes, they seem like it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. I love Dr. Martens and Converse, but in winter emu are good too [:

    There's a new post on my blog cassieannaleablogspot.com :]

    xoxo Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've never heard of emu but im sure they're wonderful!

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. I love the welly boots :) i havent had mine on much this year but there's been hardly any snow at all. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wellies are pretty cute! Ah, I guess that can be a good thing too!

      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Hey,
    This is really very nice and fantastic post you have shared here on WINTER BOOTS. I read and got very interesting things. Thanks a lot for your excellent writing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good site for waterproof boots. Here I find best waterproof boots for men, women and kids. They provide us that best thing in waterproof boots. Just we have to recognize them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Sarah for giving us a very nice post about winnter boots. Your photos are so wonderful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite winter boot is Dr. Martens. I have a pair and they are the most comfortable boots for my feet. They seem to last forever. Great post, love you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!