AU REVOIR





The weekend isn't even over yet but dear god, it has been crazy!

After an eventful Friday evening, myself and Rachel decided to spend the rest of the night chatting, and watching High School Musical which continued through into the early hours of the morning. I must say, a sleep deprived me and singing aren't the most brilliant mixture but what can you do, eh? I pity Rachel.

The rest of my weekend will probably be pretty boring: homework, revision etc. Oh the life of a student with crucial exams coming up in the matter of months.

Here, I'm wearing my sheer collared blouse and grey 'au revoir' jumper, both from H&M. I find that the easiest way to dress well and keep warm is layering collared blouses under jumpers. I am also absolutely in love with this scarf my dad got me and paired with my coat I got for my birthday and Doc Martens (my must have winter shoes), it makes a perfect frosty day outfit.

I hope you're having a great weekend, wherever you are! 

13 comments:

  1. lovely, lovely outfit! i adore your scarf and your boots here! i enjoy all of the pinks going on here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet look! we're twins- i have the same sweater! haha. love your docs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOUR BOOTS ARE AMAZING!! <3 Plus your coat is gorgeous, as is your scarf!! <3
    Great post - I loved reading it!! <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are pure perfection <3 i love it.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! And the shoes are awesome! :D Im following, so hope you bring more posts ike this :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look girl!great photos i love the scenery!
    xo
    Dena
    WWW.STYLELIMELIGHT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your look ;))

    follo ewach other?;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boots are amazing! I love them. I really like your outfit posts because you have a really good sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combination so much, you have such a great style!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I love this look! Everything about it! The coat and the tartan, love!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah, I love your blog it is amazing, currently a new follower! I would love it if you'd check mine out x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!