DIY LABELS & CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAPPING | STICKERAPP

09:00


After previously doing a post with CaseApp and being really impressed with the quality of their products, I was really happy to be contacted by them again to design some stickers on their sister site, StickerApp. However, instead of designing random stickers, I decided to design some labels*, as they would be a lot more useful to me.



With Christmas in mind as, I 'designed' some gift labels to go on parcels and gift bags. As I'm a complete novice with designing in Photoshop, I looked to Google to see if anyone was offering free label templates for personal use. Luckily, I found a whole lot of them on World Label and picked out a few that I liked. As I wanted to create a sticker sheet of my favourite designs, I picked 'glossy coated vinyl' as this was the only material that offered that. However, if I had been given the choice, I definitely would have gone with 'kraft paper', as I love rustic looking Christmas parcels.


Nevertheless, I ended up loving the glossy labels way more than I thought I would, as they go perfectly with my metallic wrapping paper. They also aren't ridiculously shiny like I thought they would turn out to be, so this was a plus.


Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so cute, need to do it.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!