Bodychef Day 2*

20:50


Today is day 2 of my Bodychef hamper, and I'm really excited to be trying a full day of meals instead of just dinner. Mondays are usually really busy for me, so Bodychef has been so convenient for saving time between lectures and archery in the evening. Hope you like the meals I had today and if you haven't read about day 1 already, you can find it here.



Breakfast: Yogurt, Berry Compote and Deluxe Muesli

Breakfast this morning was delicious! Yogurt and muesli is always a winner in my eyes, but the added berry compote made it even better. If you've got a taste for tangy flavours, this is probably right up your street. Admittedly, the raspberry yogurt and berry compote got a little much for me towards the end, but it was still good nonetheless.

Total calories: 365



Lunch: Crispbread x4, Low Fat Spread, Chicken Breast, Chopped Mixed Salad and Honey and Mustard Salad Dressing

After a long 2 hour lecture in the morning, I came home starving for some food. When preparing this lunch, I wasn't really sure it would fill me up as there is very little to it! However, it was surprisingly quite filling. The mixed salad was particularly nice (apart from the celery - not a fan), and I loved the honey and mustard dressing which I used on the chicken. I can definitely see myself making this for lunches in the future as it's so simple!

Total calories: 381


Dinner: White Rice and Chicken Tikka Masala

As I said, Mondays are busy and this evening I was at my last archery beginner's training session. It's almost 1.5 hours long, and involves a cold 20 minute walk to and from the range. Therefore, as you can imagine, I was so happy to be eating a nice meal within 5 minutes of getting home. My only gripe about this meal was that it wasn't as spicy as I'd like, but that's totally down to personal opinion. Disclaimer: I used leftover rice I had from yesterday, instead of the packet they provided to a) save time and b) not waste food.

Total calories: 547


Dessert: Apple and Apricot Compote

I'm currently eating dessert as I write this blog post but unfortunately, I'm not really enjoying it. I'm not a fan of mushy textures, and the compote is exactly that. It was alright with the muesli in the morning, but on its own just isn't for me. I'm tempted to go and crumble some biscuits on top to create a mini apple crumble...

Total calories: 62

For the next few days, I'll be posting daily about Bodychef and what sorts of things I eat. I hope that it will be a useful insight to anyone who is interested, or just act as some meal inspiration for those of you who are looking. Personally, I'm not one to count calories, but I decided to include them anyway for those who want to be on a calorie restricted diet.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!