Bodychef Day 4*

20:16


A few mixed thoughts about today's meals but overall a pretty good selection of food. I've been in London all day today so going to keep this as short and sweet as I can, otherwise I'll probably nod off halfway through writing up this post. If you haven't read my other Bodychef posts, here are the links: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3. Hope you enjoy!

Breakfast: Yogurt, Deluxe Muesli and Berry Compote



I swapped today's breakfast for tomorrow's as I was travelling to London really early today, and did not have time to eat cereal at home. This time I had the muesli and berry compote with a peach yogurt, which I found worked better than when I had it with raspberry yogurt as the tangy berry flavours were not as overpowering.

Total calories: 365

Lunch: Hummus and Oatcakes

After such a fabulous couple of lunches, I was really disappointed to be stuck with hummus and oatcakes. Don't get me wrong, I love hummus, but having them with oatcakes was very dry and unexciting so I'm hoping for a better lunch tomorrow! Having said that, it was probably my own fault for not swapping them out for something else, as Bodychef meal plans can be completely personalised.

Total calories: 439


Dinner: Sweet Potato Mash, Salmon and Mangetout, and Green Beans

After a really early start (I'm talking 5am) and a long day in London, I was so happy to come home and find out that today's dinner consisted of my two favourite foods - salmon and mash potato. Green beans were also one of my favourite childhood foods, so it was nice to have some again after a long time. I pretty much finished this in about 5 minutes as it was amazing and totally made up for lunch being not so great.

Total calories: 483


Dessert: Brazil Nuts and Kiwi and Grape Medley

Brazil nuts and fresh fruit is a bit of a random combination to me, but they were great snacks for relaxing and watching TV. Really wish the Brazil nuts were covered in chocolate though, but I guess the whole point of Bodychef is to be healthy, haha.

Total calories: 290

For the next few days, I'll be posting daily about Bodychef and what sorts of things I eat. I hope that it will be a useful insight to anyone who is interested, or just act as some meal inspiration for those of you who are looking. Personally, I'm not one to count calories, but I decided to include them anyway for those who want to be on a calorie restricted diet.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So many healthy eats! Good luck with your Bodychef diet :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so tasty! I especially love the look of breakfast :)

    Hey Rachieface xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!