IS SAMMYDRESS LEGIT?

13:27


SammyDress, an online retail store, has received very mixed reviews in the past. Some love their inexpensive prices, but others have complained about their shipping times and customer service. Therefore, when I was contacted by them and asked if I wanted to review some of their products, I decided to try them out. I had nothing to lose and would be able to give you an honest review of their site too.


The first item I picked was this pink t-shirt*. I'm loving pink at the moment, so this immediately stood out to me, along with the cool graphic on the side. The quality of it is pretty good; the material is very soft and it washes well. Admittedly, the material is slightly see through, but I expected this so wasn't too bothered about it. For £6.55, it think it's a great piece and I've been getting a lot of use out of it. For sizing, I picked this up in a medium and am usually a UK 8/10.


Next is other pink item (surprise surprise) but this time, it's a bucket bag*. I've always wanted a bucket bag and couldn't resist this one. Any guesses why? I particularly liked how it came it a small pouch, which I could put essentials in that need to be easily accessible (e.g. train tickets). The quality is fine, but the lining is made of a cheap material which again, I expected so it's not too bad. The only this I didn't like about it was the way it was packaged; the product got squashed and so lost its shaped and creased a little. However, for £10.63, I'm pleased with it.


The third item was this circular beach towel*. I first saw circular beach towels made by The Beach People on Instagram and immediately wanted one, but could just not justify the price. This one was only a fraction of the price at £8.27 and is amazing. It's pretty thin and is slightly creamier than in the pictures, but I love it anyway! The pattern is beautiful and I can't wait to take it out to the beach in warmer weather. Currently, it's acting as a throw on my bed or a temporary rug, whatever I'm feeling like.


Finally, I picked up this boxy embroidered denim jacket* in a size S. This is my favourite out of all of them, and I love wearing it with black jeans for a double denim look that isn't so offensive. The only thing that I didn't like about this item was the price; I think £24.40 is a little bit on the pricey side for what it is. Although great overall, the quality of some stitches aren't perfect.

In general, I found SammyDress customer service to be good. After placing my order, I received a confirmation straight away and the items arrived in just over 1 week. With the exception of the packing of the bag, all my items arrived in its expected condition.

Follow

DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored. Items marked (*) are gifted, bought with vouchers or have been sent. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Nice post! I love that denim jacket! it's versatile and the embroidery adds a cool touch to this piece.

    Vanessa,xo!

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used them, but I'd definitely be willing to give them a try -- maybe they heard the bad reviews and stepped up their game?

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jeans jacket looks so nice!!! i've never ordered from them!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's time to go to the beach.What should I wear?
    This question was troubling me for over 3 weeks until someone bought me a transparent swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5.If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then lace blue dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Click here to follow me on Bloglovin' or click here to tweet me @AbsolutelySX!